781 S. Randall Road
Algonquin, IL 60102
- Monday: 10am – 7pm
- Tuesday: 10am – 7pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 7pm
- Thursday: 10am – 7pm
- Friday: 10am – 7pm
- Saturday: 10am – 5pm
- Sunday: Closed
- There is no entrance off Randall Rd
- Turn EAST on Harnish road then Left at First Road near Fire station.
- Sparrow’s Nest is on your Left in between two buildings for Rosen Hyundai. By All Smiles Dental.
Voted One of the Best Resale/Vintage Clothing and Furniture Stores in McHenry County!!!
Contact the Store Manager: Kjaster@HOSparrow.org
Donations are accepted during store hours.
To schedule your FREE FURNITURE pickup, click on the box below
Sparrow’s Nest Thrift Store and Donation Center Timeline/ Fun Facts
- Home of the Sparrow Holiday Giving Tree – The Home of the Sparrow Holiday Giving Tree program in the six Sparrow’s Nest Stores was wonderfully supported by the surrounding communities. The value of the items donated was over $7500!
- January 2015 – Algonquin Sparrow’s Nest/ Home of the Sparrow receives Organization of the Year Award by the Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Chamber of Commerce.
- pickupmydonation.com – Since July of 2014, 950 donors have used this online scheduling tool whereby they can conveniently request a FREE furniture pickup via the Home of the Sparrow Website or on line. Donors without access to a computer can call 815-271-5444 ext.41 to schedule a FREE furniture pickup.
- Did You Know? – Through the use of three trucks, our Logistics Team logs 1500 miles a week picking up and delivering donations and helping clients move. This translates to 6500 miles a month, 78,000 miles per year!
- Did You Know? – the Sparrow’s Nest Thrift Store and Donation Centers help clients of many area agencies like Thresholds, Turning Point, DCFS, Pioneer Center, Workforce, Willow Creek, Senior Services, and St. Vincent de Paul through our voucher program.
- Did You Know? – The Sparrow’s Nest Thrift Stores and Donation Centers carry newly remanufactured mattresses and box springs in Twin, Full and Queen sizes and offers a special pricing program to the local St. Vincent de Paul Conferences to help them with their “Friends in Need”.