Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. #GivingTuesdayNow is a global day of unity to take place on May 5, 2020, as a response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.
*Drawing Updates as of 5/2/20: At Home of the Sparrow we realize that everyone is being affected by the pandemic. That is why we want to give back to those who support us with a “Giving Back to YOU Tuesday” drawing!
Whether you’re just bored at home, looking for some ways to support your community, or want to earn some extra cash, Home of the Sparrow is giving you a chance to win some cash prizes AND help homeless women and children! Team up with your friends and family to give $100, $200, or $500 for entries and split the prize if you win! The more you give, the more entries you receive in the drawing! Your help will support Home of the Sparrow’s year-round shelter, housing programs, and services. With your help, we can continue to keep our doors open 365 days a year for homeless women and children. Thank you!
HOW TO ENTER:
For a chance to win, give $100 for one entry by June 1st, 2020, 3:00 PM and indicate “Giving Tuesday Entry” at www.HOSparrow.org/DONATE, to be entered into a drawing.
For every $100 you give, your name will be entered into the drawing. (example $300 = 3 entries)
Winners will be drawn and announced on Home of the Sparrow’s Facebook @homeofthesparrowillinois Live on June 1st, 2020 or when 100 entries have been received.
* NEW UPDATES EFFECTIVE AS OF MAY 2nd, 2020
* A minimum of 100 entries must be received by June 1st, 2020 in order to host the drawing, or it will be re-scheduled until 100 entries are received.
* All entries are NOT tax deductible.
* Not limited to online giving options. No paper or in-person ticket sales are available.
* Winners will be notified by e-mail and phone on Monday, June 1st, 2020.
* Prizes can be picked up at our office in McHenry by appointment, with contact-free curbside pick up.
* Raffle License #20-R-023