Home of the Sparrow Remembrance Program
- Give the perfect gift for the person who has everything
- Remember a recently deceased loved one in a special way
- Give an Honorarium to thank someone for a kindness
- Touch the life of a homeless woman, child or family while remembering a loved one
All you have to do is complete the form and mail or fax it to us. Please click here for the form. Home of the Sparrow will then notify the recipient on your behalf.
Two payment options are available:
- Send a check or credit card information to: Home of the Sparrow, Inc.
5342 W. Elm Street
McHenry, IL 60050
- Call 815-271-5444 to process a credit card over the phone.
Home of the Sparrow, Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 tax-exempt, nonprofit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible as provided by law and we do not share your name and information with other agencies. Online transactions are processed through JustGive.org, and are completely confidential.
In memory of John Doe from his wife Jane Doe and children Joe and Bob.
John was a wonderful husband, father, friend and inventor.
He taught us how to find humor in the most difficult times. He will be missed!
In Honor of Barbara Reiche and Ruth Weiler
– Adam and Anita Reiche & Family
In Honor of Laine Martin & Martin Cobb’s Wedding
– Rob and Nancy Soreng S.
In Loving Memory of our Son and Brother, Tommy
– Susan and Brian Karnick & Family
In Memory of Marilyn Comstock
– Leslie Petroff
– James Ambrey
– Catherine & Joachim Pleil
In Memory of James L Althoff
– Tom and Joan Skiba
– Carol Zolp and Stan Nowak
– Enzo Ricci and Ray Welch of Ricci/Welch
In Memory of Trudy Van Zee
-Crystal Lake Orthopedics
In Memory of Albert ‘Fritz’ Tripoli
-Ken & Virgina Novak